Monday 25 August 2014

Welcome to #LesMisWeek

This post has two jobs to do, one is to welcome you to #LesMisWeek and also the other is to allow me to fan-girl over something that was delivered to my postbox about 2 weeks ago and, although I have wanted to scream 'Look how beautiful it is!' over and over again, I have kept under wraps with the purpose of showing it off during the week. So before I explode with excitement ....

"Look how beautiful it is!"

Les Miserables
By Victor Hugo, Introduced by Norman Denny
Translated by: Norman Denny

Pride of place.



















Thank you for letting me get that out of my system and an even bigger thank you for joining me this week, I know I mentioned this yesterday but I am incredibly excited to be doing this and even more excited that this blog is allowing me to share my love for this book, I really couldn't have done it without all you lovely people. Whether your reading my posts, following me on Twitter or just being fellow bookworms, I love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment