Thursday 5 February 2015

January: This month I've read

So I'm back. I can't believe I've had to start another post with those words but there they are.

On that note, I wanted to be really honest with you guys. In my previous post about the relationship between University, reading and blogging I stressed that as much as I wanted to be more consistent with my blog (not something that has only been a goal since university - I know I'm not the most consistent) and that I wanted to find strategies which I could adopt so that I, and I hope you, my readers, didn't feel as though I had just abandoned The Bookshelf. It has been something that has been bugging me for a long time and even more since I posted over Christmas, I was really hoping that I could have got more organised, and in a sense motivated with the blog by now. I'm just finding it near impossible. let me be very clear before I carry on ... I am not abandoning this blog, this is not a farewell post!  ... It's just that when I have the time to blog I have no motivation or even worse I haven't read anything and when I have the motivation and have no time ... hence why it is currently gone midnight here in the UK.

Sorry this is so rambly. basically, I will continue blogging when I can and I will continue racking my brains for anyways in which I could make my posting and posts more consistent - I really admire those bloggers who, without fail, publish the best posts each work. I tip my hat to you!

I will post when I can (hopefully I will publish a review of The Shock of the Fall soon) and I hope that you lovely, lovely readers of The Bookshelf can both forgive me for my negligence - it's not what I want to be doing - and continue reading and enjoying. Thank you so much for being so brilliant! Love you all!
So without further ado ... Here's what I read in January:

368527
Goodbye to Berlin
By: Christopher Isherwood
3/5

The Fault in our Stars
By: John Green
4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment